“Environmental Conservation & Sustainable development” is the most important issue for all the human race, development for the betterment of future of our planet, especially in the 21st century. MANU – International Council for Man and Nature with its publication ESSENCE – International Journal for Environmental Rehabilitation and Conservation, aims to stay at the vanguard of efforts to attain this purpose in terms of environmental, economic, and social terms. Within our publication, we believe in following the eco-friendly approach as well as from our contributors to help in “sustainable development” by achieving high publication in the field of environmental science, rehabilitation, and conservation from all the branches of science, arts and commerce.
- With the following points we will promote the reduction in environmental burden:
- All the publication to be done online.
- Efforts to be made for all the working i.e. pre and post publication will be paperless.
- Consideration of all the publication in terms of environment Rehabilitation and conservation while consideration of economic and social implications.
- We will try to improve publishing behavior of our authors to be paperless and be eco-friendly.
- We will strengthen partnerships with Green Groups, Environmental NGO’s, collaborate in government and industries for awareness for sustainable development, and actively participate in community activities better eco-friendly living.
- We will actively give full disclosure of the information regarding our involvement in and accomplishment of various environmental activities to all associated authors, individuals, including local communities, governments, and others to facilitate open communication.
- We will highlight the initiatives in terms of environmental awareness of every individual associated with MANU – International Council for Man and Nature with its publication ESSENCE – International Journal for Environmental Rehabilitation and Conservation through encouraging them while felicitation.